A Microsoft private cloud dramatically changes the way your business produces and consumes IT services by creating a layer of abstraction over your pooled IT resources. This allows your datacenter to offer true infrastructure service capability as well as optimally managed application services.
Microsoft private cloud solutions are built on System Center and Windows Server.
System Center 2012 Release Candidate empowers you with a common management toolset for your private and public cloud applications and services. System Center helps you confidently deliver IT as a Service for your business.
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (optional download) will give you improved powerful virtualization capabilities that can transform how you deliver IT services to your end users and enable you to lay the foundation of a private cloud infrastructure.
Please Note: Many Microsoft private cloud scenarios require Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. If you are using an older version, we highly recommend upgrading to experience the full Microsoft private cloud evaluation.
The System Center 2012 Release Candidate contains:
- System Center 2012 Unified Installer
- System Center 2012 App Controller
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager
- System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection
- System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- System Center 2012 Orchestrator
- System Center 2012 Service Manager
- System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
System Center 2012 Release Candidate is available for download now on Microsoft TechNet. GET STARTED NOW