This year’s Tracks include:
- Application Management – includes things like Windows Azure, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, System Center App Controller 2012, Operations Manager, and Performance Management.
- Client and Device Management – includes things like Windows 7, Windows Intune, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, WEDM, VDI, Cross-platform Management, Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V), Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V), Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP), Windows Internet Explorer 8, Windows Internet Explorer 9
- Fabric Infrastructure Management – includes things like System Center Virtual Machine Manager, System Center Operations Manager, System Center Data Protection Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, and System Center Advisor.
- Server and Virtualization Management – includes things like Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 8, Group Policy, WSUS, PowerShell/WMI, System Center Advisor, AD, and Forefront Identity Manager.
- Service Delivery and Automation – includes things like Service Manager, Service Catalog, Orchestrator, and Private Cloud.