What can we expect later this year?
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- System Center 2012 R2
- Windows Intune 5.0 (Wave E)
- SQL Server 2014 (wow, that's fast!)
- Windows 8.1 (with Outlook RT)
- Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013
There will also be new features available:
- Windows Azure Pack for Windows Server
- Intune: Workplace join, Selective wipe, Android support
- Azure: No charge for stopped VM's, per minute billing
- Azure: Live migration Compression (faster then default)
- Azure: Live migration RDMA (faster then Compression)
- Hyper-V recovery manager (site by site replication)
Hope you are as excited as I do!