As you can see a new Endpoint Protection (SCEP) update is available for System Center (SCCM) 2012 R2 installations. This is the third update available for SCCM 2012 R2 till now. In this blogpost an overview of all R2 hotfixes.
1) An update is available for the "Operating System Deployment" feature of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
2) Per-computer variables for imported computers are not read in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
3) November 2013 anti-malware platform update for Endpoint Protection clients
This article describes an anti-malware platform update package for the following clients:
- SCCM 2012 R2 Endpoint Protection clients
- SCCM 2012 (SP1) Endpoint Protection clients
- Forefront Endpoint Protection (FEP) 2010 clients
These packages update Endpoint Protection client services, drivers, and UI components.
Microsoft regularly releases anti-malware platform updates to guarantee consistency in protection, performance, robustness, and usability in a malware landscape that is constantly changing. This update package is dated November 2013.
You can download the Hotfix here: Microsoft Support