To import driver packages easily I like to use additional Dell and/or HP tools to import driver packages. This time the HP Client Integration Kit for ConfigMgr 2012 R2 has another update on 9/8/2015 with the following changes:
- Added support of Windows 10 working with ConfigMgr 2012 SP2 and R2 SP1.
- Implemented new signed version of BCU 220.127.116.11 that fixes the TPM issue.
- Updated CIK installer to comply with HP name change.
- Picked up HPQPswd 18.104.22.168.
- Improved the download and import driver process.
Strange this is that after installing the update, no downloads for Windows 10 are available. When looking on HP driver packs (32-bit/64-bit) no Windows 10 packages are available either. Seems that HP is a little late with creating the packs. Download additional drivers (one-by-one) for specific types/models is the only option available. Seems that Dell did a better job this time :)
Download HP CIK right away!
More blogposts about importing driver packs:
HP Client Integration Kit for ConfigMgr 2012 R2 (update)
Download Driver packages for Dell, HP and Lenovo systems HP Client Integration Kit for ConfigMgr 2012 R2